13 May 2013

GJLLL 13/05/2013

Gypsy Jack's Luscious Late Listen

© 2013 Rjn
Date: 13/05/2013

Artiste:

Title: (all tracks full plays)

Monk Haze/Bienville Roof Orchestra
Jones and Collins Astoria Hot
Henry Allen  and his NY Orchestra
Jelly Roll Morton
King Oliver and His Dixie Syncopators
New Orlean's Rhythm Kings
Louis Dumain's Jazzola 8


Sizzling the Blues



Damp Weather, Astoria 
 Strut.

Pleasin'Paul,Sidewalk Blues


Someday Sweetheart


Panama, 



 Mr Jelly Lord.



Franklin St. Blues
Art Tatum

205448-202
Strange as it Seems, I'll Never be the Same, Sophisticated Lady, I Would Do Anything for You,
Sidney Bechet

205448-202
Got the Bench Got the Park, In a Cafe on the Road, Loveless Love, Basement Blues.
Charlie Parker

204129-202
The Jumpin Blues, Tiny's Tempo,Groovin High, Salt Peanuts, Shaw 'Nuff.
Lester Young

205437-202
I Must Have That Man,I'll Get By, I'll Never be the Same, A Sailboat in the Moonlight.
Astor Piazzolla
2801202
Adios Nonino, Otono Portano, Contramilonga à la Funerala.
Wobbly Boot

LRJ 309
Jump Jive & Wail, There'll Be Some Changes Made, You Were Meant for Me.
Miles Davis

GJCD246 /10
My Man's Gone Now,It Ain't Necessarily So, Summertime, I Loves You.
Larry Adler & Quintet of the Hot Club of France AMSC703

I Got Rhythm, Lover Come Back to Me,My Melancholy Baby
Celia Cruz

RMGR0026
La Cumbanchera,Pegao, Me Voy Pá El Pueblo, Munecas Del Cha-Cha-Cha.
Danny Kaye


CRG218023
Ball in the Jack, I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts, My Little Fiddle,The Big Brass Band from Brazil.
Aydin Esen
CK 48811
Anadolu, Song for Santisi,
Jacques Brel
Pardon, Sur la Place, La Bastille.
London Symphony Orchestra & John Dankworth



Fanfare for London, Allegro Citrosa
Shirley Bassey

Something, When You Smile, And I Love You So, I (who have nothing)
Amie Brulée

Que Reste T'il de Nos Amours (I wish You Love).

This Blog should be read in conjunction with the last week's posting by the Gypsyjack Boggleshow on Facebook in order to learn of the issues & issues confronting friends & listeners.





Link to Poetry